Craven Community & Triathlon Racing Team
The aim of the Craven complete community is to bring together like-minded triathletes who can support and encourage each other, sharing the joy of victory and providing a shoulder when it does not go quite so well.
It is not just for those who compete and race at a particular level but for anyone who wants to be part of a group that also has a strong social bond.
Benefits of The Craven Complete Community
- Newsletter with details of what’s going on, online tips and guidance, who is in your area (to liaise with and arrange training sessions) and forthcoming events.
- Access to planned and arranged training sessions such as swims, cycles and runs as well as workshops and training camps – discounted rates will apply for these.
- Custom community kit, clothing and merchandise – social and racing gear at a reasonable price.
- Discount at suppliers and shops (being arranged)
- Opportunity to get a BTF licence that will allow you to push for age-group racing (New for 2020).
- Forum for discussion of common topics.
To join our community, purchase one of our membership plans
At Craven Complete, we are very proud of the fact that we are teaching practice and when you get an award like this it is the cherry on the cake. We would like to thank all of our clients for there support when we have students on placement. Many Thanks ...